Production PlannerOur client is currently looking to strengthen their team with a motivated, dynamic and results- oriented person who would be passionate to learn about the paper industry!
Over de functie
The Production Planners are responsible for creating a production that is the optimum between production capacity and the availability of paper at our corrugated customers. Your team is responsible for the efficient use of the available production capacity and the identification of possible deviations between plans and realities.
Main responsibilities and opportunities you will have to add in this role:
- Effective production planning of one or more paper machines and standalone rewinder(s).
- Anticipate shortages of paper and develop short term contingency plans to fully service customer demand.
- Work in close cooperation with and support Supply Chain Operations in the recurring daily tasks.
- Identify and implement process improvements throughout the Production Planning.
- Process mill information regarding production problems, maintenance shuts, etc.
- Process demand information of Sales Offices / Supply Chain Back Office.
- Come up with appropriate solutions for scheduling problems.
- Adapt data of the monthly forecast in SAP and ensure an accurate production schedule.
- Provide support to ad hoc analyses as required.
- Support improvements regarding Production Planning and participate in projects.
Over het bedrijf
Our client, a FTSE 100 company, is one of the leading providers of paper-based packaging solutions in the world, operating across 36 countries with around 48,000 employees in over 350 production sites. Their hared purpose is that they create sustainable products and solutions that are essential; that they protect what they, and their stakeholders, care about; and that they care about the customers, each other, the wider community, and the planet.
Wat wij vragen
- Decisive, action-oriented and able to manage deliverables effectively.
- Strong sense of ownership and flexibility when operational challenges occur.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to autonomously manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Fluency in English language is essential. Proficiency in other languages such as French, Italian, German or Dutch are a strong plus.
- Previous experiences in supply chain / logistics or production planning are a plus.
- Enjoys finding solutions to problems and has a hands-on mentality.
- Energy and drive to motivate positive change within the team.
- Agility and capacity to engage with people remotely in a decentralised organisation.
- Exceptional IT skills. Hunger to learn about new software and tools and their practical application on the shopfloor. SAP experience (i.e. ECC6, SCM) is preferable.
- Enjoy working in a multi-cultural team and is able to adapt learning agility.
- Lean, Six Sigma certifications, project management fluency are an advantage.
- Academic degrees or diplomas are not required but deemed as a plus.
Wat wij bieden
- Salary ranging from â‚¬3.150 to â‚¬3.350 depending on knowledge and previous work experience
- 25 vacation days and 11,5 ADV days
- Excellent pension scheme
- Training and growth opportunities
The role will be based at our Paper Services office in Roermond. While the role is on-site, successful candidates will be able to benefit from our flexible working policy once fully onboarded.
Spreekt deze baan je aan?
Solliciteer dan snel op deze functie of deel de vacature met iemand met deze talenten!